Llandough is based at the northern end of Penarth, in The Vale of Glamorgan on the border with Cardiff.
Llandough village has approximately 850 houses with a population of about 2000 people. There is a Primary School in the centre of the village, a church situated at the top of Llandough hill and King George V playing fields. There is also the Merrie Harrier Public House, Baron’s Court Restaurant, Llandough Hospital and Llandough & Westpoint Industrial Estates.
Your dedicated ward Officer is PCSO 55448 Hannah Williams. If you are unable to attend the PACT meetings but would like to talk about the issues that concern you within your community, please feel free to call Hannah on the number given below, email her via the link about your concerns or stop her in the street.
The next meeting is still currently being planned. Please check back soon for more information
To view information on the priorities click the link. The current priorities are:
Priority 1Road Safety Issues
Location: dochdwy road, llandough
View PACT Priority Archives
what PACT meetings are
what are PACT priorities
To view information on a PACT Project click the link. The current PACT Projects are:
- Speeding on PenlanRoad/Leckwith Road
- It has been reported that vehicles are regularly exceeding the speed limit in this location. It is said to be happening at various times of the day and night but is most pronounced after 9pm.
- Update - 13/03/2013 Speeding on Penlan Road
- Police are aware that the residents of Llandough are concerned about the speeding that takes place on Penlan Road. A speeding operation was carried out on two points of Penlan Road.
Fist point: Opposite the War Memorial Hall
Second point: Opposite Greenway Close
Average speeds calculated were:
First Point: 27 MPH
Second Point: 31 MPH
More speeding operations will be carried out using the hand held speed device.
- Neighbourhood Watch Area
- Neighbourhood Watch Scheme to be set up in as many areas as possible in Llandough.
View PACT Project Archives