Hello, I'm Karen Sanders the Police Community Support Officer for the Pontprennau area. I cover the area with my colleagues PC Leanne Turner and PCSO Fitzgerald. The area encompasses all the businesses, residential and parks areas within the following road areas:
North - Maes y Bryn Road (Cefn Mably Woods) East - Church Road
South - Pentwyn Road West - Ty Draw Road
We are available to discuss any concerns regarding your community you can contact me on my mobile number and I will be happy to arrange to meet you at a convenient time and place. We hope to get to know you as we are out on patrol.<
The next meeting is still currently being planned. Please check back soon for more information
To view information on the priorities click the link. The current priorities are:
Priority 1Burglary - Garages & Sheds
Location: dartington drive area of pontprennau in and around nasturtium way, tarragon way, and chamomile close
View PACT Priority Archives
what PACT meetings are
what are PACT priorities
To view information on a PACT Project click the link. The current PACT Projects are:
- GRIT BINS
- Residents in Pontprennau have raised concerns over the number of grit bins in the Pontprennau area. The issue was raised due to the extreme weather experienced over the month of December 2010. Residents were concerned that there are not enough grit bins and that they were not regularly replenished.
- Parking in the Heol Glaslyn and Heol Camddwr area
- Residents have raised concerns over the commuters parking on Heol Glaslyn and Heol Camddwr. The commuters park at the location in order to lift share due to the close proximity to Junction 30.
- Parking on St Michaels Court Estate
- Residents have raised concerns over the workers from a local business parking within the estate causing obstructions.
View PACT Project Archives