- >> Directed Patrols - 22/09/2013
From PCSO 55615
General patrols have been conducted throughout the Pentwyn area. So far this month we've seen a decrease in the number of incidents reported.
If you see anyone acting suspiciously within the area please call it through via 101 or 999 in an emergency
- >> General Patrols - 20/06/2013
- Pentwyn officers have continued to patrol the area during the daytime and evenings trying to deter the problems we have seen with Dwelling Burglaries... the number of incidents has been decreasing for the area so far and we hope this continues.
- >> General Patrol - 06/01/2013
We have been showing a continued presence around the Pentwyn area, both in high visibility police uniform and in plain clothes to try and stop this issue increasing.
- >> Crime Prevention Visits - 27/10/2012
PC Cadwallader has conducted several visits to those who have been victims of crime in the Pentwyn area. Crime prevention has been given to these members of the community also.
High visibility patrols have been conducted throughout the Pentwyn area and those seen acting suspiciously have been stopped and spoken to.
- >> Dwelling Burglaries. - 08/10/2012
Recent reports show a decrease of Dwelling Burglaries in the Pentwyn Ward.
Regular high visibilty foot patrols and are being conducted in the area by Neighbourhood Officers. Plain clothed and uniformed Response Officers are also proactively patrolling the area throughout the day and nights.
Dwelling Burglaries remain at a low with none recorded within the last week.
- >> Crime Prevention... - 23/09/2012
- PCSO Watts and PC Cadwallader have been patrolling Pentwyn as a whole and where we've seen a spike in crime we have been giving out crime prevention advice to residents.
- >> Crime Prevention - 24/08/2012
PC Cadwallader and PCSO Watts have continued to patrol in our hotspot areas for this type of crime.
We have given both residents and victims of crime lots of crime prevention information to educate them on securing their homes.
- >> PACT Meeting... - 28/07/2012
PC Cadwallader discussed the issues with Dwelling Burglaries and Shed Burglaries in the area during last weeks PACT meeting, and it was decided that this stayed as a priority.
Crime prevention given to residents and victims of crime
- >> General Patrols... - 11/07/2012
- PCSO Watts and PC Rhys Cadwallader have been patrolling the Pentwyn area as a whole - we have given out crime prevention advice to those who have been victims of crime, as well as those who live in the same area's.
- >> General Patrols - 10/06/2012
PCSO Watts and PC Williams have been showing a high visibility presence around Pentwyn as a whole over the past few weeks.
Crime prevention was given out on the Community Day which was run by PCSO Watts on Saturday.
- >> May PACT Meeting... - 17/05/2012
PC Williams attended that PACT meeting last week and gave the members of the meeting an update on the crime figures for the Pentwyn area since the previous meeting.
It was decided in the meeting that this priority would remain for another period.
- >> Patrols... - 20/04/2012
PCSO Watts and PC Williams have been showing a presence in and around our hotspot area's where we have seen more calls regarding burglaries and attempt burglaries.
We have been involved in a few different operations and PCSO Watts has delivered a number of crime prevention packs in these area's for the community to read and give them idea's for home security.
We will continue to show a presence in these area's to deter or identify those causing the issues.
- >> Crime Prevention - 17/03/2012
PCSO Watts and PC Williams have been involved with different operations this week... we have continued to show a presence when possible in our hot spot areas.
If you see anyone acting suspiciously in your area please ring it through via 101 or 999 in an emergency.
Make sure your doors and windows are secure and that you are not leaving valuable items in view of the passing public.
- >> Crime prevention packs.. - 03/03/2012
- PCSO Watts has been conducting visits to those who have been victims of crime. Information packs have been given out for reasurrance and idea's on how to "Beat the Burglar" and secure you homes.
- >> Patrols and Crime Prevention - 25/02/2012
PCSO Watts, PC Williams and Llanedeyrn NPT have been conducting regular patrols around the sector for intel gathering and reassurance for our community.
We have been issuing crime prevention packs to all our victims of crime as well as neighbours in the area's where incidents have been taking place.
IF YOU SEE ANYTHING OR ANYONE ACTING SUSPICIOUSLY IN YOUR AREA PLEASE RING IT THROUGH VIA 101 or 999 in an Emergency.
- >> Regular Patrols... - 09/02/2012
PCSO Watts and PC Williams have been directing their patrols during the day and evening times around our hotspot area's of Pentwyn.
Victim reassurance visits have also been conducted by officers from Llanedeyrn NPT - during the visits crime prevention information is given to all our victims of crime.