Date of Meeting:
The Library, Brynteg Comprehensive School @ 6.30pm
Location of Concern:
Concerns regarding drugs misuse in the area.
- >> Patrols - 21/04/2012
- PCSO Newman and PCSO Davies patrolled the area throughout the day and evening - one person was stopped and spoken to. There were no offences disclosed.
- >> Update - 20/04/2012
PCSO Newman assisted in locating a suspect for an incident which occurred in the area. The suspect was subsequently arrested for the offence by police officers.
Later PCSO Newman patrolled the area and issued two ASBO referrals, confiscated alcohol from youths who were underage drinking in the area and disposed of said alcohol.
- >> Patrols - 19/04/2012
- On Thursday, 19th April, PCSO Newman carried out high visibility patrols in the area. Everything was in order.
- >> Patrols - 16/04/2012
On Monday, 16th April, PCSO Newman conducted high visibility patrols in the area.
Later, whilst carrying out house to house enquiries with PCSO Mercer, they identified suspects for an incident which had recently occurred in the area. The suspects were then arrested by police officers for the offence.
- >> Patrols - 15/04/2012
- High visibility patrols were conducted in the area - everything was in order.
- >> Patrols - 14/04/2012
- PCSO Newman patrolled the area today.
- >> Patrols - 05/04/2012
- PCSO Newman carried out high visibility foot patrols in the area today, everything was in order.
What we did
A number of high visibility patrols have been made in the area and target hardening of suspected drug dealers and users have been implemented. ASBO issued, 2 persons arrested for robbery, 2 persons arrested for possession with intent to supply Class A, 1 person arrested for Breach of Community Order, 1 person arrested for Obstruct Police, 1 person evicted from V2C property for allowing drugs to be dealt from premises, large amount of intelligence gathered, high visibility patrols made in the area. Further enquiries ongoing in area but there has been a significant improvement in Waunscil Avenue..
Return to Previous Page