Off Road Motorcycling
Date of Meeting:
Manselton Community Centre@ 6pm
Location of Concern:
Race Course. Rear of Hopkin Street, Brynhyfryd.
Residents of Hopkin Street have reported that there have been a number of off road motorcycles frequenting the race course. Residents have also stated that fly tipping is a big problem in the area.
- >> Motorcycle Annoyance. - 15/06/2012
- Patrols of the Race course have been made by NPT Officers. No motorcycles have been witnessed and no phones calls have been received to report this matter.
- >> Race Course.. - 08/06/2012
- Patrols have been made by officers, no Motorcycles have been witnessed causing annoyance and no reports made to officers from residents...
- >> Race Course.. - 29/05/2012
- There have been no reports to NPT Staff regarding the anti social use of Motorcycles in the area...
- >> Race Course... - 22/05/2012
Periodic patrols of the racecourse have increased. No persons have been witnessed riding motorcycles....
- >> Motorcycle Annoyance, Race Course. - 21/05/2012
- Regular patrols have been made by Neighbourhood Officers. No motorcycles have been witnessed in the locality yet this month. Officers would like to encourage any persons experiencing any annoyance to phone it in.
What we did
Return to Previous Page