Date of Meeting:
Thursday @ 6.30pm at Children's Centre, Holly St
Location of Concern:
De Barrie Street
Parking too close to junctions causing obstruction to other motorists
- >> Street briefing - 05/06/2009
The team hope to hold a street briefing over the weekend at De Barrie Street where residents will be asked to come up with solutions to the parking problems. This weekend has been the first opportunity to hold such a meeting so that all residents have a chance to attend and have their say. The meeting will take place at the bottom on the street and all houses will be invited via door knocking exercise shortly before the start. Those who cannot attend will be invited to attend the PACT meeting or check out the Ourbobby update.
- >> Assessment - 22/05/2009
- I have attended De Barrie Street and made an initial assessment of the parking problem. First stage of actions that will be taken are:-
1. Letter drop/door knocking exercise in street to make residents aware of problem and ask for their ideas how to resolve issue.
2. Cones will be placed near the corners of the street to deter motorists from parking too close to junction.
If you have any ideas how to resolve this issue please let me know, otherwise I will take actions as I see necessary.
What we did
Return to Previous Page