Vehicle Nuisance/Inappropriate Vehicle Use
Date of Meeting:
Willowbrook Primary School, St Mellons
Location of Concern:
Willowbrook Primary School
Illegal parking in the vicinity of Willowbrook Primary School (and abuse from parents to residents in the locality)
- >> Patrol update - 21/01/2013
- St Mellons neighbourhood policing team have been carrying out patrols at peak times and are monitoring the situation.
- >> Directed patrols. - 17/06/2012
- Patrols were carried out by PCSO Bradbury during the week at school finnishing time. A number of parents were spoken to about the manner of their parking and given suitable advice. any parents re offending after being spoken to will be issued with a fixed penalty notice for thirty pounds. One parent has also been spoken to for using abusive language towards the council lollypop lady.
- >> Patrol update - 06/06/2012
- Officers continue to patrol the area and deal with offenders appropriately
- >> Ongoing Patrols - 29/09/2011
- Patrols are ongoing from St Mellons NPT and it is hoped that civil enforcement officers from the local authority will provide assistance.
What we did
It has been decided that this should become a PACT project due tothe protracted nature of the issues
Return to Previous Page