Off Road Motorcycling
Date of Meeting:
Manselton Community Centre @ 6pm
Location of Concern:
Race Course/ Manselton Area.
Residents haave witnessed motorcycles frequenting the Race Course and Driving around the Manselton Area.
- >> Priority update - 22/08/2012
- Patrols have continued to be made to the location, no offences have been witnessed by officers and no reports have been made by local residents.
- >> Priority update - 14/08/2012
- Officers have continued to patrol the location, officers have not witnessed any off road bikes at the location.Patrols will continue.
- >> Priority update - 08/08/2012
- It was decided at the recent Pact meeting that the location would remain a Priority for the month of August.
- >> Racecourse. - 03/08/2012
- With the nice weather over the last two weeks there has been a slight increase in motorcycle annoyance on the racecourse. PCSO Neil and Angharad have providing a visible patrol in the effort to deter offenders.
- >> Motorcycle Annoyance RAce Course. - 27/07/2012
PCSO's Neil and Angharad were on foot patrol in Manselton Park on Friday 20th July when there attention was brought to two motorcycles on the Race course. The bikes made off prior to be spoken to and advised.
Partols will continue in locality.
- >> priority update - 19/07/2012
Officers have continued to visit the location and there have been no offences witnessed, there have been no reports made to officers by residents.
- >> Priority update - 13/07/2012
- Officers have continued to visit the location however there have been no offences witnessed or reported, this could be due to the increase in patrols and also the bad weather.
- >> Priority update - 09/07/2012
- Patrols have continued to the location , no offences have been witnessed or reported.
- >> Priority update - 02/07/2012
- It was decided at the recent pact meeting that the location would remain a priority.
- >> Priority update - 24/06/2012
- Patrols have continued at the location, officers have not witnessed any motorcycles at the location. There has been no incidents reported to officers by local residents.
- >> Race Course. - 16/06/2012
Patrols have been made by Neighbourhood Officers. No bikes have been witnessed or reported.
Patrols will continue of the area.
Any issues please do not hesitate in contacting us.
What we did
Return to Previous Page